A colourful palette of short stories featuring artists and their love of paintings.
- "Rose Rose" by Barry Pain
- "The Cat" by E. F. Benson
- "The Model Millionaire" by Oscar Wilde
- "A Queer Night in Paris" by Guy de Maupassant
- "Portrait of a Lady" by Jerome K. Jerome
- "Miss Harriet" by Guy de Maupassant
- "The Oval Portrait" by Edgar Allan Poe
- "My Adventure at Chislehurst" by A. J. Alan
- "The Stalled Ox" by Saki
- "The Room in the Tower'" by E. F. Benson
stories may be good but the narration is terrible.
I think the stories may be intereting but i found it very difficult to follow. th e choice of a woman narrator is rather weird in itself given that the first person narrators are male and she makes no attempt to make a male voice. but that is not the main problem. she has an irritating way to accentuate the last word in sentences. and not much variation else. its almost like a robot reading. very irritating.