A brilliant collection of some of the finest old sea stories ever written.
- 'The Overcrowded Iceberg' by Morley Roberts
- 'The Substitute' by W. W. Jacobs
- 'Reparation' by J. D. Beresford
- 'The Paradise Coal-Boat' by Charles John Cutcliffe Hyne
- 'The Registered Packet' by J. S. Fletcher
- 'Treasure Trove' by Neil Munro
- 'The Vengeance of La Maraye' by J. S. Fletcher
- 'The Sea-Raiders' by H. G. Wells
- 'No Ships Pass' by Eleanor Smith
- 'Alone on a Wide Wide Sea' by J. S. Fletcher
- 'Aepyornis Island' by H. G. Wells
- 'Dobbs Parrot' by Arthur Morrison
- 'The Permanent Tenant' by J. S. Fletcher
- 'Neap-Tide Madness' by E. Phillips Oppenheim
- 'In Yeddo Bay' by Jack London
- 'The Rival Beauties' by W. W. Jacobs
- 'The Voyage of the James Caird' by Ernest Shackleton
- 'The Blue Pearl' by John G. Brandon
- 'The White Ship' by H. P. Lovecraft
- 'Fortunes Adrift' by Charles John Cutcliffe Hyne
Plus many more gripping sea stories.
I have a 40 book library of sea yarns this is truly great because the selections and narrator make it unexpectedly different than what one might have thought they were about to receive.
- Chad West
I would return if I knew how.
It might not be bad if the narrarator didn't try to over do it so much. It just killed it for me.