This 2020 practical guide will make teaching more productive, collaborative, and meaningful.
Google Classroom has streamlined the classroom workflow and makes communication easier between teachers and students. Google worked with educators across the country to create Classroom: a streamlined, easy-to-use tool that helps teachers manage coursework.
With Classroom, educators can create classes, distribute assignments, grade and send feedback, and see everything in one place. Google Classroom will make life easier not only for teachers, but also for students, as well as their parents.
This book is written in simple and clear terms, with a step-by-step approach that will help you to master the Google Classroom app within the shortest period of time.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- What Google Classroom is all about?
- How do teachers use Google Classroom?
- How can Google Classroom support differentiation in the classroom?
- How can I make Google Classroom more engaging and interactive for my students?
- How to set up your class in Google Classroom
- Navigating around Google Classroom
- Personalizing the class theme
- Inviting students to their virtual classroom
- How to use Google Classroom in everyday class
- Tips to make Google Classroom assignments better
- Strategies to organize your Google Classroom
- Tips and Tricks to use Google Classroom
- The best apps for your Google Classroom
- And so much more!
What are you waiting for? Scroll up, click on "buy now", and get the audiobook now!