For the first time since its introduction in 2014, the Apple Watch has a new design - and this time it’s a bit more substantial than sticking a red dot on the Digital Crown. For the watch’s fourth generation, Apple has introduced a larger screen and a slightly bigger case, all while retaining the classic styling that made the Apple Watch a worldwide hit.
This audiobook will teach you basic to advanced tips that will help you use your Apple Watch like a pro. This audiobook also contains hacks, tips and tricks and how you can troubleshoot common problems. Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- Basics of the Apple Watch
- Features and Settings
- How to install apps
- How to set up activity history
- How to add and listen to music on your Apple Watch
- Siri on Apple Watch series four
- Enabling accessibility features on your Apple Watch
- Track health & and fitness
- New hacks and tricks
- How to set up and use Apple Pay
And much more….