Emotional intelligence, more than IQ and technical know-how, gives a valuable competitive edge to organizations and is crucial to the success of individuals. Used to its full advantage, you can learn to improve relationships to achieve your desired outcomes, perform better in interviews and develop your decision making on a day-to-day basis. Understanding Emotional Intelligence will show you how to:
- Negotiate more effectively
- Reduce conflict at work
- Develop an emotionally aware organization
- Use EQ as a management strategy
- Produce an emotionally intelligent CV
- Increase your self-confidence
Including advice on social networking and communication, Understanding Emotional Intelligence provides clear and realistic guidance in a jargon-free way to help you achieve your goals and make the most out of every situation.