Develop clarity of thought. Avoid analysis paralysis. Make better decisions. Never miss a beat.
Clear and effective thinking clashes with most of our instincts and habits. Think Like Einstein will shine a light onto the mistakes you've been making and show you how to defeat them once and for all.
Learn to think outside the box.
Think Like Einstein is a scientifically proven guide for improving your critical thinking skills and developing a sense of intuition and judgment. You will learn how to attack problems from a multitude of angles and generate solutions that previously seemed impossible.
This book is not a simple list of tips - it is full of 100 percent actionable insights into human psychology and action patterns. Discover what is holding you back from quick strategic thinking and decision making that can make huge differences in your life.
Analyze situations, people, and data better.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with dozens of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success.
Create consistent flashes of insight in your daily life.
- Discover the four types of obstacles to clear thinking
- What Mozart, chess, and brain training programs mean for you
- How an ancient Greek method can help you discover your information gaps
- How to make optimal decisions with the given information
Work smarter; not harder. Improve your focus and productivity.
- How to help your brain perform at its peak
- How to think creatively in any situation
- Understanding everyday data, statistics, and probabilities
- Einstein's most effective thinking technique
These are the skills that allow you to live the life you want.
Think Like Einsteinに寄せられたリスナーの声
- Mr. Long Island
this book provides great insights and qas a pleasure to read. highly recommended. Amen. Amen.
- Sory Kaba
These premises are interesting and definitely show a potential to be conclusive to modern reality.
A hidden Gem
I didn’t find this book on a list of great self-improvement or non-fiction books but it should be!! Remarkably specific and useful for those wanting to increase mental abilities.