Everyone gets stuck sometimes. Here's how to jump-start your life.
This program includes:
- When the Going Gets Tough: Adversity's hidden gifts; transform problems to opportunities
- Overcoming Addictions: Insight into our habits and a guide to self-mastery
- What Do You Want? How to clarify your purpose and turn knowledge into action
- Expanding Self-Worth: Opening to life's blessings; how good can you stand it?
- The Will to Change: When resolutions fade, remember the power within you
- The Right Career: Principles for finding and enjoying fulfilling work in the world
Please Note: This audio program was produced some years ago by Dan in his office using a portable recorder. Thus, the sound quality is not as clear as some of his other professionally-recorded programs. Nonetheless, we trust you will find the content fully worthwhile.
The Power to Changeに寄せられたリスナーの声
- Audrie Woods
I loved this book and the narrator's voice was good to listen too good information
I really liked these lessons about energy and how to use it but the only thing that sometimes annoyed me was the tape background sound