Multiply your creativity, improve your IQ, and become a genius!
Everything you own was once an idea. The device you’re using to listen to this text, the chair you sit on, and the clothes you wear — they all started as an idea in someone’s head and became a reality through creativity and execution.
The world is shaped and moved by the innovation of brilliant minds. Without them, personal computers, space flight, organ transplants, the internet, and more would not exist.
Unlike what most people think, being a genius isn’t determined at birth. You can exercise your genius muscle your genius muscle, improve your ideas, expand your creativity, and make what’s in your mind reality.
In Spark Your Inner Genius: Expand Your Creativity & Become the Smartest Person in the Room, you will learn:
- How to boost your IQ, expand your creativity, and shock others with your remarkable intelligence
- How to harness the secrets of sleep to help you store information in your brain much more effectively
- How to perform a genius brainstorming session and draw out the cleverest ideas from yourself and others.
- How to use the little-known tricks to tap into your subconscious and expose brilliant ideas you didn’t even know you had
- How to communicate your ideas successfully so they can become a reality
- Why meditation and positive energy are VITAL for successful thinking
- How to learn ten times faster without cutting corners
- And much, much more!
The information inside the book isn’t new. The smartest people in history followed this advice, as do most successful people today. With this book, you can have access to the same information too.
You can become the next Leonardo Da Vinci, the next J.K. Rowling, the next Einstein, the next Steve Jobs, the next genius of your generation!
All you need is to tap into your subconscious and unlock the genius inside you.