If you want to pronounce English words like a native speaker, keep on reading...
Are you worried about your English skills? Do you want to sound like a native speaker each time you open your mouth?
Overcoming your accent and mastering the vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation can be challenging, depending on your native tongue.
Listening and practicing vocally are the best ways to perfect new language skills, regardless of your current level.
In Perfect Pronunciation: The Grammar Edition Pronouns, you will discover:
- The most common English language pronouns you will use on a daily basis
- Detailed audio lessons that teach you the right pronunciation
- Information on how each pronoun is spelled so that you can master writing as well as speaking
- One key reason why you have to focus on pronouns if you want to learn English
- A comprehensive overview of the different types of pronouns, their function in the English language, and their grammatical peculiarities
- All of the most frequently used pronouns you need to learn immediately
- Practical examples of using each pronoun in a sentence
Professionally narrated by a trained language instructor, the audiobook will give you the tools and the information needed to further your English skills and understand the structure and the flow of the English sentence.
A great choice for children, students, and adults trying to master English as a second language, the audiobook is a practical learning resource on the popular words and phrases that native speakers use.
If you want to improve your language skills, increase your vocabulary, and make the process easy, scroll up and click the "buy now" button now.
- Susan McCauley
Great for Learning Pronoun Pronunciation
This audiobook is great for home schooling families or anyone studying English grammar (adults and children). The narrator is upbeat and engaging, the music is fun, and the format is easy to follow.
- diet bookworm
The perfect resource for young children and anyone learning English
Excellent resource. The book is very simplistic and easy to follow. It reminded me of ‘Sesame Street’ - In a good way.. It really worked well in small doses with my young child. We especially really loved the youthful enthusiasm given by the narrator. In my opinion this book is not suitable for one sitting, and it is best used a only few sections at a time with kids. In this era of lockdowns and home schooling this book is definitely helpful. I was also grateful for the pauses, where I could interact with my little one and say/spell words together.. I can also imagine this really helping anyone learning English. I’m going to see what else this Author has in this series now we have covered pronouns! I have given 5stars. I couldn’t find anything else quite like this on Audible.