Teach Your Child Business Skills - It’s Easy!
This world changes so fast that your children might have jobs that don’t even exist today. It's important to teach your children skills that will help them be innovators and entrepreneurs, capable of adapting to and even creating global change.
Business skills are important, but how do you teach them to a young child? You can’t make it all about selfishly earning money or inventing technology for technology’s sake. The most important business skill is discovering your natural talent and using it to inspire people and solve their problems. But again, how do you explain this to your child in a simple, relatable, memorable way? Children naturally learn through stories, so encourage them to read stories and poems such as Kane’s Big Picture. This children’s poetry book is the perfect introduction to business skills.
This short but content-rich book will explain the basic idea of being an entrepreneur in a child-friendly, easy-to-learn way. It tells the story of Kane who launches a successful business by doing what he loves to do and what he is naturally good at.
In this book, you’ll find:
- Cleverly written poetry that is easy-to-listen and learn by heart
- Beautiful illustrations that emphasize the poem’s main point
- A motivating, easy-to-follow storyline that highlights the essence of entrepreneurship
- Content that your child will easily relate with
- A story that is easy to discuss with your child so they can learn to express their own opinions from an early age
The earlier you start to cultivate innovation and entrepreneurship in your child, the more successful they’ll be in the future.
So lay the foundation of your child’s success now.