The definitive guide to writing comedic characters.
From one of the world’s most celebrated humor writers, this easy-to-follow, step-by-step book lays out a clear system for producing living, breathing comedy characters that audiences will fall in love with.
- The 40 comedy character archetypes that get laughs automatically - you don’t even have to write jokes!
- How to generate endless funny character ideas
- The 10 secrets to making your characters strikingly unique
- The eight common mistakes that will make your audience lose interest in your character
- How to write funny dialogue that sparkles with originality
- Funny dialogue prompts and how to write banter that leaps off the page
- The number one tip for writing funny character descriptions that will pull readers in
- And many more tips, tricks, and techniques!
Buy How to Write Funny Characters today and start creating characters that come to life for your audience!
How to Write Funny Charactersに寄せられたリスナーの声
A really excellent resource
Don’t bother with a University course. For the price of a couple of audiobooks, Scott Dikkers has got writing down to a science. This isn’t just a book about writing comedy, he also covers how to work comedy into dramatic stories.
Anyone serious about story writing needs to invest in this series and take as much away from it as you can.