This two-audiobook bundle includes:
- Accelerated Learning: Proven Advanced Strategies for Effective Memorization, Better Organization, and Unbreakable Concentration
- Speed Reading: How to Read Faster with Skillful Comprehension
The speed-reading audiobook covers the four main methods used today, including skimming, meta guiding, peripheral vision (chunking), and rapid serial visual presentation (RSVP). You also get a review of 14 software apps available online. The audiobook is unbiased and provides you with both the pros and cons of this controversial subject.
If you follow the instructions in these step-by-step guides, you will:
- Improve reading speed and comprehension
- Discover the greatest speed-reading methods in the world
- Practice with effective, time-tested exercises
- Discover the “short” history of reading
- Learn the pros and cons of speed-reading
- Get a review of the best 14 software apps available online
This audiobook also is about accelerated learning. The concept, the methods, and the advantages of accelerated learning are all presented and discussed with an additional review of some of the apps that train and practice various accelerated-learning techniques available online.
In this audiobook, you will find:
- What accelerated learning is
- The six methods used in learning
- An advanced mind-mapping technique
- What memory hooks are and how to use them in real life
- How to take notes
- How to adapt accelerated learning for everyday use
- A review of leading brain-improvement apps and learning aids available online
Through accelerated learning, you will learn to enjoy studying, finding expression in obtaining new skills and knowledge, and being able to apply them in everyday life to advance your enjoyment, your career, and to help others improve their understanding and knowledge base.