If you struggle with correcting some of your golden retriever’s bad habits and behaviors but don’t know where to begin, then keep reading. Do you feel like you’ve made several training mistakes that have ingrained bad habits and behaviors into your golden retriever?
Has it been weeks or months of trying to correct bad behaviors and your furry friend continues to give you a hard time? Is having guests over at your house an ordeal because of your undisciplined dog? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
Just remember, you are not alone on this journey.
Even though you made mistakes that resulted in your golden retriever’s bad habits, correcting your golden retriever’s bad habits doesn’t have to be complicated.
In fact, it’s a lot easier than you think.
According to several dog training experts, there are a lot of mistakes that many dog owners make when raising their canine.
Which means, you can effectively correct your goldie and avoid future mistakes, if you implement the strategies taught in this book.
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will discover:
- 33 shocking mistakes that many golden retriever owners make - and how you can prevent and avoid them
- Golden-retriever-specific information not found in most popular dog training books out there
- Why a widely used discipline tactic will negatively impact your training and relationship with your golden retriever!
- One revolutionary and effective training method that can dramatically improve your relationship with your golden retriever
- Achieve massive results in your dog training using this one proven time management hack, even if you have a hectic schedule
- How making your dog bark can help your dog become more quiet
- A startling mistake that 95 percent of dog owners make - and how you can avoid this pitfall and be in the top 5 percent
- A popular contraption used to train your dog - and why only using this can negatively impact your training
- Why practice doesn’t always make perfect when training your golden retriever
- A simple, yet powerful technique (used by some of the top dog experts) to efficiently train your golden retriever
- …and much, much more!
Take a second to imagine how you will feel once you have developed better techniques to raise your golden retriever...
And how your friends will react when your goldie rapidly improves its behavior, eliminates bad habits, and obeys commands within a short time!
So, whether you are a new golden retriever owner or an experienced one, you can benefit from using the strategies taught in this book.
If you want to be known among your family and friends as “the golden retriever whisperer”, then scroll up and click “add to cart”.
Golden Retriever: 33 Common Mistakes Golden Retriever Owners Makeに寄せられたリスナーの声
A great help!
As a new golden retriever owner, this is invaluable. I think I've made all 33 mistakes, previously. I've also recommended the book to some of our friends who are also golden retriever owners. Well worth a read, if you want to get off to a much better start with your new dog or you need to re-educate an older dog. My wife has also purchased the eBook.