If you want to train your golden retriever quickly and effectively but are confused, struggling, or don't know where to start, then keep reading....
Did you just purchase or adopt a golden retriever but don’t know where to start?
Do you feel like you are too busy and just don’t have enough time to raise your golden retriever?
Has it been weeks or months of trying to correct bad habits and behaviors and your furry friend continues to give you a hard time?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
You see, training your golden retriever doesn’t have to be difficult, even if you have tried other solutions that didn’t work before.
In fact, it’s a lot easier than you think.
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will discover:
- How you can train your golden retriever in 30 days or less while working a full-time job
- 33 shocking mistakes that many golden retriever owners make - and how you can prevent and avoid them
- Golden-retriever-specific information not found in most popular dog training books out there
- 12 basic items every golden retriever owner should have in their home
- Think scolding your dog is an effective way to discipline them? Think again.
- A strange 8 dollars contraption that you can use to effectively train your canine
- 3 behaviors unique to golden retrievers that are not mentioned in most dog training books
- Stop wasting money hiring professional dog trainers, do this simple activity instead
- 10 basic commands every golden retriever should know
- 5 powerful tips to make your dog training routine much easier
- One proven tactic to help track your dog training progress 10 times better
- Why one widely-used discipline tactic will negatively impact your training and relationship with your golden retriever!
- Achieve massive results in your dog training using this one proven time management hack, even if you have a hectic schedule
- How making your dog bark can help your dog become more quiet
- A startling mistake that 95 percent of dog owners make - and how you can avoid this pitfall and be in the top 5 percent
- Why practice doesn’t always make perfect when training your golden retriever
- Why you yourself are the reason why your golden retriever pushes you around and always gets his/her way
- Why your golden retriever bites everything at home - and what you are doing wrong to eliminate this bad behavior
- Think repetition is an effective way to ingrain commands into your dog’s head? Think again.
- A simple, yet powerful technique (used by dog experts) to efficiently train your golden retriever
- And much, much more!
Two Great Books For The Price Of One!
I saw the paperback version of one of the books in this combo as I was looking for books to guide us in raising the new golden retriever puppy we adopted into the family. I'm just really happy that I checked audible and found this instead. It's a great deal having two books in one nice package.
I like how it's tailored for the novice as it's our first time getting a golden retriever. It provides valuable insight on how to train them properly and how to avoid the most common(but not so obvious to a newbie) mistakes in raising them. Thank you Golden Retriever Circle! It was very informative and fun to listen to!