Introducing...The only audiobook in the market that caters specifically to your adult golden retriever!
If you want to provide a happy and healthy lifestyle for your adult golden retriever, then keep on reading...
Do you own an adult golden retriever between the ages of 1 to 9?
Are you frustrated with trying to find the right information online about raising and maintaining your adult golden retriever?
Did you just adopt, or planning to adopt, an adult golden retriever but don’t know where to begin?
If you have questions like these, then you are at the right place!
All dogs enter adulthood, so it is important that you learn how to upkeep your golden retriever’s health during this stage.
But finding the right information out there that specifically caters to your adult golden retriever can be a pain.
That is why all of us here at The Golden Retriever Circle have taken the best expert information out there...
And put them into this single comprehensive audiobook...the only audiobook out there that caters specifically to adult golden retrievers.
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will learn:
- 12 health problems adult golden retrievers are susceptible to - and how to prevent them
- Is your adult goldie getting the right amount of vitamins and nutrients? Think again.
- What you should not feed your furry friend
- Two types of cancer your adult golden might have - and how to treat it before it’s too late
- What causes 6 out of 10 adult golden retrievers to be overweight?
- An overlooked method to improve your golden’s mental health, you probably never heard of
- One overlooked part of your dog that is prone to frequent injury
- Are you doing these 4 crucial steps to groom your golden retriever?
- 6 areas of concern to look out for when giving your adult goldie physical exercise
- Is your golden too old to learn new tricks? Wrong. And we’ll show you why.
- Just adopted an adult golden? Learn 14 things to make your home more pet friendly
- Is it possible to train an adult like a puppy? Do they learn as well?
- And much more!
Imagine how you will feel once you improve the adulthood years of your golden retriever’s life.
Your golden retriever eating healthier, more physically active...and happier...it is a beautiful sight!
Regardless of your experience level with raising dogs, don’t doubt yourself...
You are very capable of improving your golden retriever’s adult years by 10x!
So, if you want to be known among your family and friends as the “adult golden retriever expert”, then get this audiobook now!