The best and most unique Costa Rica travel guide
Located in Central America, Costa Rica is literally flanked by water on the left and right side, more accurately the Pacific Ocean on the west and the Caribbean Sea to the east.
Costa Rica is a land of true beauty and nobody can really argue against the country’s slogan that has made the rounds of all major tourism agencies selling Costa Rica packages: Costa Rica Pura Vida. This means “Costa Rica Pure Life” and with all the green eco systems, lush rainforest, natural beauty, and pristine beaches you will soon be able to understand where that came from. Let this book guide you to the many places that you must see in Costa Rica to not let your trip go to waste. This book is filled with suggested places to stay, from inexpensive to luxurious, places to visit, local cuisines to try, and places to shop. All these suggested itineraries have been experienced first-hand and are all highly recommended to tourists. Experience a whole new world when you come and visit Costa Rica.
In this guide you will find:
- Areas covered: History lessons/San Jose/Best beaches/Surfing/Off road trips/Wildlife spotting/Costa Rican towns/Medical tourism/Learn Spanish in Costa Rica/Cooking and drinking/ Accommodation/Staying safe/Music/Festivities
- General information of each area
- Area Transportation (how to get around i.e. car, bus, taxi, train, bicycle, rickshaw, etc. and how much it would cost)
- Sightseeing (Best sights to see, off the beaten path)
- Best shopping (where are the major shopping districts and what they are known for)
- Bargain alternatives (where the locals shop to avoid the high tourist gouging)
- Things to do (recreation outdoor, indoor, events and festivals)
- Local food specialties
- Farmer's and fish (meat) Markets (Locations, dates and times of various markets)
- Language, political and etiquette considerations (What the average tourist should know and how to get along with the locals. Type of currency used and types of places that exchange currency)
- Seasonal considerations (Typical high and low temperatures, if there is a rainy season, if it snows, floods or is known for "heavy weather")
- Comfort services (Massage, hair and nail salons, spas, etc.)
- Essential services (Embassy locations, medical facilities, law enforcement, etc.)
- Area specific discounts and coupons
So, buy this total guide now and start traveling as you listen!
Costa Rica for Travelers. the Total Guide: The Comprehensive Traveling Guide for All Your Traveling Needs.に寄せられたリスナーの声
Narration was terrible, content was alright
It was hard to get used to the narration, it was constantly chipper but not in a genuine way or at appropriate times. The content was alright, I wish it shared more about the background of CR. The content had some breadth but not much depth or details.
- N. Markowitz
Good content, disconnected narration
Lots of good information about Costa Rica in a very abbreviated format but the narration is so relentlessly chipper and upbeat without any connection to the actual information at hand since the narrator doesn’t really seem to know the content personally it leaves one with a disappointing experience