The best and most unique Venice travel guide.
You have probably heard of the city of Venice hundreds of times already, maybe from that aunt who wanted to go on a fancy trip to Italy, or maybe from your cousin who saved up until last summer to be able to visit the city at least once. Perhaps you’ve seen documentaries or read reviews online on this or that museum, wondering what it’d be like to see and touch those things in person. Whatever your reason might be, this guide will help you discover hidden secrets about the city and will help you save as much as possible while still being able to enjoy a full and incredible experience. At least you’ll finally be able to tell your aunt or cousin something new when they ask how you liked the place. We guarantee your Venice experience will be unique and unforgettable.
Let this audiobook guide you to the many places you must see in Venice to not let your once-in-a-lifetime trip go to waste. This audiobook is filled with suggested places to stay - from budget to luxurious - places to visit, local cuisines to try, and places to shop. All these suggested itineraries have been experienced firsthand and are all highly recommended to tourists.
Experience a whole new world when you come and visit Venice. In this total guide, you will find:
- Areas covered: history lessons, best museums, surfing, adventure, off-road trips, wildlife spotting, Venice neighborhood, medical tourism, learn Italian in Venice, cooking and drinking, accommodation, staying safe, music, festivities
- General information of each area
- Area transportation (how to get around i.e. car, bus, taxi, train, bicycle, rickshaw, etc. and how much it would cost)
- Sightseeing (best sights to see, off the beaten path)
- Best shopping (Where are the major shopping districts and what they are known for?)
- Bargain alternatives (where the locals shop to avoid the large tourist crowds are)
- Things to do (recreation, outdoor, indoor, events, and festivals)
- Local food specialties
- Farmer's and fish (meat) markets (locations, dates, and times of various markets)
- Language, political, and etiquette considerations (What the average tourist should know and how to get along with the locals. Type of currency used and types of places that exchange currency)
- Seasonal considerations (typical high and low temperatures, if there is a rainy season, if it snows, floods, or is known for "heavy weather")
- Comfort services (massage, hair and nail salons, spas, etc.)
- Essential services (embassy locations, medical facilities, law enforcement, etc.)
- Area-specific discounts and coupons
So, download this total guide now and start traveling as you listen!