In the number one New York Times best seller, The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be, Joanna Gaines celebrates how creativity and acceptance can come together to make for a bright and beautiful adventure. The book, illustrated by Julianna Swaney, follows a group of children as they each build their very own hot-air balloons. As the kids work together, leaning into their own skills and processes, we discover that the same is true for life — it's more beautiful and vibrant when our differences are celebrated.
Together with Joanna, you and your kids will take a journey of growth and imagination as you learn in full color to:
- Celebrate every child's one-of-a-kind strengths and differences.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Share our talents and abilities to make everything more beautiful.
- Lend a helping hand and do our best to show kindness and take care of one another.
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be is a vibrant picture book perfect for:
- Ages 4-8
- Grandparents, parents, teachers, and librarians
- Classroom story times and discussions about diversity and being a good human being
- Households that enjoy watching Chip and Joanna on Magnolia Network and HGTV's Fixer Upper
With plenty of pink, a bounty of blue, orange and green and yellow too, this vibrant hot-air balloon adventure celebrates every child and teaches kids that we are in this together. “You're one of a kind, and it's so clear to see: The world needs who you were made to be.”
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Beに寄せられたリスナーの声
Get it for your little one!
I loved it! Such a sweet book!! Joanna and her daughter are such sweet people and their voices are so soft and soothing to the readers ears.
- Kindle Customer
A book of encouragement!
This is a great Children's book, but I think the message is so simple yet profound that adults can appreciate it too! Thank you for writing this!
Thank you Joanna for this important daily reminder! Parents instill this message into your kids. Emmie also narrated it so clearly & beautifully