There have been countless badass women who have changed the world for the better, yet most people have never even heard of them.
Women throughout history have fought for their rights and the rights of others, defended their countries during wartime, healed the sick and the wounded, invented new technologies, led countries, made inspiring art, and so much more.
This collection of biographies and quick trivia facts will tell the stories of the courageous and tenacious women who have paved the way for the women of the future.
In The Great Book of Badass Women you’ll get to know:
- Ching Shih: from prostitute to pirate queen
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: notorious Supreme Court justice
- Frida Kahlo: trailblazer, artist, icon
- The Mirabal Sisters: revolutionaries and martyrs
- Hedy Lamarr: inventor and beauty queen
- And 10 other extremely badass women!
There have been so many badass women in history, that it was nearly impossible to choose only 15 of them.
Although women - especially women of color - have largely been excluded from our history books, these unsung heroes have always been there, kicking ass. By telling their stories, we preserve their legacies and inspire others to follow in their footsteps.
Buy the audiobook now and get ready to be inspired by the stories of some of history’s most badass women!