Tales from Circadia
- A writer searching for inspiration in his self-made dream world finds that ideas aren’t all that he can bring back from Circadia.
- A man working at a construction site realizes a mysterious sinkhole contains more than darkness.
- A psychiatrist explores the mind of a revival preacher recovering from a tragic fire and they both come face-to-face with The Red Man.
- An old man gets more than he bargained for when his grandson pulls a very special prize from a box of candy.
- A hired assassin waits for his prey, never expecting the aftermath of his final job.
Fifteen stories spanning the full spectrum of the genre. Horror, dread, and heartbreak await in Tales from Circadia, the first fiction collection from Bram Stoker Award winning author Tom Deady.
"Tom Deady is a true storyteller, and I can offer no higher words of praise." (Richard Chizmar, best-selling author of Gwendy's Button Box (with Stephen King) and A Long December)
"Tom is giving us what we really want when we say we want it all ways: Tom Deady is giving us horror." (Josh Malerman, New York Times best-selling author of Bird Box and Malorie)
"In this collection, Tom Deady is the driver, and even with the seatbelts and airbags and crumple zones, you aren't safe. It's not because of the way he drives; that's perfect - as far as words go, he's a roadsman. It's where he's taking you in Tales From Circadia. Roadside attractions only he knows how to find - scenic destinations you won't be able to forget soon. If Tom Deady is behind the wheel, you had better strap in, because you're about to head to some scary places." (Bracken MacLeod, author of Mountain Home, Stranded, and Come to Dust)