Please note: This is a summary, analysis, and review of the book and not the original book.
Jocko Willink’s Leadership Strategy and Tactics is a handy guide to the laws and principles of leadership in combat, business, and life.
What does this Start Publishing Notes' summary, analysis, and review include?
- Summary of the original book
- Easily digestible takeaways distilling the main ideas
- A description of the laws and principles of effective leadership
- Tips to gain more trust and influence, nurture better work relationships, and create high-performance teams
- Editorial review and analysis
- Background on Jocko Willink
About the original book:
In Leadership Strategy and Tactics, Jocko Willink draws from his experiences in the Navy SEALs and his work consulting for leading companies to offer solutions to some of the toughest challenges in leadership. The most successful leaders, Willink observes, delegate authority and tasks, give subtle directions instead of direct orders, and take complete ownership of their teams' faults and failures. In-between describing the principles of effective leadership, Willink offers quick tips for everything from leading peers to dealing with indecisive superiors. Any leader, new or seasoned, at any rank or position, will find this book an invaluable guide for steering teams to success.
Disclaimer: This audiobook is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, Leadership Strategy and Tactics. Start Publishing Notes is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.