If you want to discover the captivating history of Spanish, then pay attention.
Two captivating manuscripts in one audiobook:
- History of Spain: A Captivating Guide to Spanish History, Starting from Roman Hispania Through the Visigoths, the Spanish Empire, the Bourbons, and the War of Spanish Independence to the Present
- The Basques: A Captivating Guide to the History of the Basque Country, Starting from Prehistory Through Roman Rule and the Middle Ages to the Present
Here are just some of the topics covered in part one of this audiobook:
- The First and Second Punic Wars
- Rome Entrenching
- Roman Hispania
- Enter the Germanic Tribes and the Muslims
- The Transformation of Spain
- The Struggling Spanish Empire
- Bourbon Spain
- War of the Third Coalition, 1803 - 1806
- Rocky Road to Freedom
- And much, much more!
Here are just some of the topics covered in part two of this audiobook:
- The Mystery of the Mountain People
- The Ancient Mystery Unravels
- The Basques under the Roman Empire
- Rule under Dukes, Counts, and Kings
- The Middle Ages
- The Late Middle Ages
- The Modern Period
- The Twentieth Century
- Basque Terrorism
- The Basque Country Today
- And much, much more!
So if you want to learn more about history of Spain and the Basques, listen to this audiobook now!
Spanish History: A Captivating Guide to the History of Spain and the Basquesに寄せられたリスナーの声
- P. A. Martin
I love that this book goes all the way back!
This history includes prehistoric Spain and the Neanderthals. So complete and well researched. So interesting.
- Joe Moreno
This audio book is very well performed. The reading was clear and set at a steady easy to listen pace. Additionally, Spanish History is well written. It begins with the prehistoric period and proceeds through the Roman period, Visigoth period and the Moorish period very nicely. The book then moves onto the Spanish Empire, its decline, and the Fascist dictatorship. This book ends with the modern day and Spain’s newly found democracy. This book is an incredible tale of a fascinating culture and country. I highly recommend this book to all reading levels. This is a great primer or a great re-cap for those already well steeped in Spanish history. I loved listening to this book. I was at the edge of my seat and found it hard to stop listening once I started. I highly recommend this audio book.