An unmissable collection of eight unconventional and captivating short stories for young and adult learners.
Short Stories in Turkish for Beginners has been written especially for students from beginner to intermediate level, designed to give a sense of achievement, and most importantly - enjoyment! Mapped to A2-B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference, these eight captivating stories will both entertain you and give you a feeling of progress when listening.
What does this book give you?
- Eight stories in a variety of exciting genres, from science fiction and crime to history and thriller - making listening fun while you learn a wide range of new vocabulary
- Controlled language at your level, including the 1,000 most frequent words, to help you progress confidently
- Authentic spoken dialogues, to help you learn conversational expressions and improve your speaking ability
- Pleasure! It's much easier to learn a new language when you're having fun, and research shows that if you're enjoying listening in a foreign language, you won't experience the usual feelings of frustration - 'It's too hard!' 'I don't understand!'
- Accessible grammar so you learn new structures naturally, in a stress-free way.
Carefully curated to make learning a new language easy, these stories include key features that will support and consolidate your progress.
From science fiction to fantasy, to crime and thrillers, Short Stories in Turkish for Beginners will make learning Turkish easy and enjoyable.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio on our desktop site.
Short Stories in Turkish for Beginnersに寄せられたリスナーの声
No thought went into this
No thought went into this, don't bother. . . . . . . . .
Chapters are all merged together.
This problem has not been fixed. I can not listen to the book properly. I