In this Beauty Photography audiobook, you will learn valuable tips and tricks on how to make your shoot flow more smoothly and what techniques you should use for this genre in particular. First, you must gain an understanding of what beauty photography is and its differences from the world of fashion. Then, the technical aspect is covered, as well as insights on how to make your shoot more successful by building a good relationship with your client.
Here is a quick preview of what you'll learn inside:
- Beauty vs. fashion - gives a quick overview of the essential differences between the two genres.
- Types of beauty photography - covers traditional glamour, boudoir, noir, and conceptual.
- It doesn’t need to be just a headshot - don’t be afraid to step back and get some full-body shots in there.
- Light modifiers and lenses - what you need if you have the resources.
- Tips for shooting - how to interact with your client to make the shoot more successful.
- Double check, triple check - always be conscious of what’s going on around you.
- Communicate your needs - you know what’s going on in your head, but others don’t.
- Post processing - how to not overdo it.
- And so much more!
Scroll to the top and select the "Buy Now" button for instant download. Time to get creative!
Photography: Beauty Photographyに寄せられたリスナーの声
A little short, but great info.
I really wish the author would combine his books and make a legitimate book. this has got to be the shortest books on audible. 50% of the time is spent just getting and starting the book.