Another seven great chapters that defend God's Word!
- Earth, Energy and Economics by Chuck Missler. Chuck, in his "tell-it-like-it-is" style, shows how the future demand for energy will affect every aspect of our lives. This uncomfortable look into the future is an eye-opener!
- The Scientific Case for the Origin on Life by Mike Riddle. A former Olympic athlete and Microsoft communications expert puts the evolutionary theory to shame.
- The Garden of Eden by Kent Hovind. The world God originally created was incredible. Learn the characteristics that made the original creation so unique. In Kent's typical easy-to-understand and humorous style, this is a great talk for Sunday school, small groups, and personal study.
- Doctrines of Demons: Who Qualifies as a Cult? by Mike Gendron. Excellent for small groups or Sunday School to get 'em talking about who is a cult and why.
- Defending Biblical Creation by Russ Miller. When asked to explain or defend the Genesis account of God's six-day creation, there are myriads of undeniable facts you can use, but most Christians don't know them! Russ walks us through 10 scientific truths that make the theory of evolution look downright stupid!
- Scientific Evidences for a Young Earth by Bruce Malone. Bruce has made quite an impact on Christians around the world with his powerful apologetic presentations. Using humor and scientific facts, you'll have no problem defending Genesis One from a scientific standpoint.
- DNA: Understanding Evolution's Death Knell by Mark Eastman. Mark has a way with words. Since the 1967 discovery of DNA, the theory of evolution has been technically dead. Mark explains that there is a 100 percent chance of design in our basic DNA. And if there is design..."
©2020 Compass International, Inc. (P)2020 Compass International, Inc.