English Grammar Master - New Edition - Grammar Tenses / Grammar Practice. For Intermediate / Advanced Learners at Proficiency Level B1-C1
- Listen & Learn
- ナレーター： Lara Kalenik, Tadeusz Z. Wolański, Maybe Thatre Company
- シリーズ： Listen & Learn - English (for all)
- 再生時間： 5 時間 55 分
- 完全版 オーディオブック
- カテゴリー： 教育・学習, 語学学習
Do you want to master grammar in order to speak and write in English without errors? Learn with the "English - Grammar Master" course, which gradually teaches you all the most important tenses and grammatical forms that are necessary for error-free communication in the English language. Why is it worth choosing the "English Grammar Master: Grammar Tenses + Grammar Practice - New Edition" course? In order to improve your style of expression, it is not enough to know the rules of grammar. It is also important to understand the differences in the uses of tenses and to know in which situations a given form should be used. Then, it is enough simply to apply this knowledge in practice and this is precisely what you will find in this course. This is easy and effective learning for everyone!
In each lesson:
- an interesting story teaching grammar in context,
- clear explanations with examples from the teacher,
- practical hints drawing your attention to particular examples of the use of tenses,
- a set of exercises consolidating the presented forms in typical situations,
- independent creation of sentences and questions in accordance with the teacher's instructions.
The E-book (PDF file) contains the full text of the course: dialogues, test exercises with answers and, in addition, an "Appendix" containing translations of all the grammatical rules into French, German, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.
PLEASE NOTE: when you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
English Grammar Master - New Edition - Grammar Tenses / Grammar Practice. For Intermediate / Advanced Learners at Proficiency Level B1-C1に寄せられたリスナーの声
- Amazon Customer
I enjoyed this book immensely, especially the second part of it. I feel that my grammar has significantly improved since I started listening to the book on a regular basis. However, I wish it also included a chapter about the advanced usage of articles.