Embracing Special Needs Parenting: Your Child Needs a Good Parent
This audiobook is a bundle of 2 of our best books to help you as best we can. This bundle set includes the following audiobooks:
- Embracing Pregnancy, Your Child, and Parenting: Your Guide Book to Learn How to Unlock the Secrets of Successful Parenting
- Parenting Special Needs Children: A Christian Guide to Parenting Children with ADHD, Autism, Asperger’s, and other Psychological, Behavioral, or Physiological Disorders
Get the information you need to be a great parent:
Embracing Pregnancy, Your Child, and Parenting
- Chapter 1: Handle With Care
- Chapter 2: The Miracle of Life
- Chapter 3: Meant to be Parents
- Chapter 4: We’re Having a Baby
- Chapter 5: The First Trimester
- Chapter 6: The Second Trimester
- Chapter 7: The Third Trimester
- Chapter 8: Let’s Do This
- Chapter 9: Family
- Chapter 10: Children are the Future
Parenting Special Needs Children
- Chapter 1: You Are Going to be the Parent of a Special Needs Child
- Chapter 2: Guarding Your Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength
- Chapter 3: True Love is Devoid of All Pride
- Chapter 4: Overcoming the Educational Obstacles
- Chapter 5: We Are Family
- Chapter 6: Let Your “Light” Shine
- Chapter 7: Dealing With Special Social and Communication Needs
- Chapter 8: Dealing With Special Neurological Needs
- Chapter 9: Dealing with Genetic and Physical Special Needs
- Chapter 10: Your Not-So-Secret Secret Thoughts
Embracing Special Needs Parenting: Your Child Needs a Good Parentに寄せられたリスナーの声
- jackie t.
Not my cup of tea...
Unfortunately, I just didn’t like this book because all it was was the Scriptures that had nothing to do or almost nothing to do with parenting a special needs child and how the Lord we need to praise him first and he would never give us a trial that we shouldn’t have which I agree with but it has no parenting advice and it makes you feel like shit.
When I want a parenting book I want one that gives advice on things to help me parent better. Not a book telling me how I’m not living with the lord as my number one. My faith has nothing to do with parenting my special needs kids.