You've been lied to. It's time to embrace the truth. You’ve been hit and wounded. Life hasn’t turned out to be what you expected, wanted, or hoped for. No one seems to care. You feel alone and isolated. Something is wrong. You can sense it. Your heart says, “There’s got to be more.”
It’s time to turn things around. It’s time to expose the lies you’ve been fed about yourself and embrace the truth. You’re a difference maker. And it’s time to start living that way.
For more than 30 years, multiple award-winning author and speaker Gary Roe has been helping people heal from past wounds, discover who they are, and live with passion and purpose. With more than a dozen books and 600 articles in print, he has become a trusted, inspirational voice to thousands of wounded hearts. Join him on the difference maker journey. You’ll be glad you did.
In Difference Maker, you’ll discover:
- What the incredible power lies have had over you and your heart
- What the common lies are and how they are affecting you
- How to expose the lies, one by one
- How to see the truth about yourself and those around you
- How to embrace the truth and begin to live differently
As you choose to think differently, you’ll also learn:
- How to conquer obstacles like fear, anxiety, anger, depression, and suicidal thoughts
- Why you’re here and what your mission is
- How to avoid thoughts and habits that threaten your well-being and scuttle your mission
- How to embrace healthy thoughts, behavior, and habits that will propel you forward
- How to live with more purpose and passion than you dreamed possible
No matter what has happened to you or around you, you can heal and grow. You can overcome adversity and turn pain into purpose, every day. You can transform losses into gains. Difference Maker can show you how. You are a difference maker. The world needs you. Accept the challenge. Let the adventure begin.
Decent read but not helpful to me
I’m 5 years into my grief of child loss. I’ve overcome many obstacles in my life and have helped others in many different ways since his passing but it does not give me relief or purpose. Perhaps I expected answers from listening to this audiobook , instead I’m feeling discouraged and angry at myself for wasting 4+ hours of my life that I’ll never get back. This is unacceptable .