AudioLearn’s College Level Courses presents College Level Theology.
Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a great way to explore the subject of Theology!
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical undergraduate course in Theology. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are quizzes and key takeaways following each chapter that review questions commonly tested, and drive home key points.
Here are the main topics we’ll be covering:
- Why people believe in the Divine
- Parts of a religion
- Understanding religious concepts and beliefs of the world's religions
- What we know of the oldest religions
- The major Asian religions and their origins
- East Indian religions and their origins
- The major Abrahamic religions and their origin
- The origins and theology of Judaism
- Christian theology
- Islamic theology
- Deism, Unitarianism, Apotheosis, and Panentheism
- Agnosticism and Atheism
- The modern practice of traditional belief systems
- Religion, spirituality, and ethics
We will conclude the course with a 200 question practice test.
Now, let’s get started!