You can become a professional hypnotist with a thriving practice!
Do you dream of becoming a professional hypnotist and helping people with big issues, but have no idea where to start or if you can make a living at it? If you're serious about helping others with hypnosis and also want meaningful work that makes a positive impact in the world, you can easily learn about the modern, professional, and heart-centered approach to hypnotherapy that brings lasting relief to clients and fulfillment and a lucrative career to the practitioner.
In Can You Be a Hypnotist?, author and award-winning hypnotist and hypnotherapy instructor Erika Flint, teaches you:
- The 10 secrets to modern hypnotherapy techniques that provide clients with lasting results
- What hypnosis actually is and how to combine a system of hypnosis with contemporary neuroscience to provide repeatable results
- Why you don’t need an advanced degree or have all your own issues figured out to become a masterful hypnotist
- The four steps to having a fulfilling and thriving hypnosis practice in months, not years
- The biggest mistakes new hypnotists make and how to avoid them
- And much, much more
Grab your copy now and get started on a path to a fulfilling and lucrative career as a professional hypnotist!
Can You Be a Hypnotist?に寄せられたリスナーの声
- Find a Path with Heart
Gives the reader a good sense of what being a hypnotist is like
Very interesting and very well structured.
This book gives a lot of insight into what being a hypnotist is like. It does not really tell you how to decide if it’s the right profession for you — unless you’re someone who doesn’t want to love others.
Erika has hit on all the important points and takes the guess work out of making the decision as to whether or not you can be a Hypnotist.