Name: Brown (just Brown, ma’am)
Physical Appearance/Demeanor: Bear (That’s grizzly - consider yourself warned.)
Occupation: Private Dick
- San Antonio’s Finest
- Area’s most notorious gang boss
- World renowned artists
- Olmos Elementary School entire third grade class
- Find some body and return them to their forever home.
- Find wife-beating boyfriend before contracted hitman does.
- Perform background checks on the bad guys.
- Find lost animals.
Most admired: Columbo
Brown: Private Eye - At Your Service
- Danny Harr
Brown is a P.I. . He is a Big guy. That's where the nickname Bear comes from. There is a lot of funny scenes in this. I don't get the cover a different book cover may help it. I don't know why it's not got more ratings. I thought it was a great book. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm glad I came across it. It holds your attention and it's so funny. Theo Holland does a great job narraiting this book. If my review was any help will you please click the helpful link. Thank you
- Ellen Oceanside
Unique plot he was a PI and the size and reference to a Bear. Different , audio was good. Given audio for my voluntary review