The best and most unique Berlin travel guide.
Berlin is one of the most important cities in the world. It has been at the forefront of important events throughout history and today functions as the capital city of Germany. It is an absolute must-visit for world travelers. Locals know Berlin has something for everyone. Whatever you like to do, whatever crowd you like to run with, you will find the perfect place, setting, or pastime in Berlin.
Let this audiobook guide you to the many places you must see in Berlin to not let your once-in-a-lifetime trip go to waste. This audiobook is filled with suggested places to stay, from budget to luxurious options, places to visit, local cuisines to try, and places to shop. All these suggested itineraries have been experienced firsthand and are all highly recommended to tourists.
Experience a whole new world when you come and visit Berlin. In this total guide, you will find:
- Areas covered: history lessons/best museums/surfing/off-road trips/wildlife spotting/Berlin neighborhood/medical tourism/learn German in Berlin/cooking and drinking/accommodation/staying safe/music/festivities
- General information of each area
- Area transportation (how to get around, i.e. car, bus, taxi, train, bicycle, rickshaw, etc. and how much it would cost)
- Sightseeing (best sights to see, off the beaten path)
- Best shopping (where the major shopping districts are and what they are known for)
- Bargain alternatives (where the locals shop are to avoid the high-tourist crowds)
- Things to do (recreation, outdoor and indoor events, and festivals)
- Local food specialties
- Farmer's and fish (meat) markets (locations, dates, and times of various markets)
- Language, political, and etiquette considerations (what the average tourist should know and how to get along with the locals. Type of currency used and types of places that exchange currency)
- Seasonal considerations (typical high and low temperatures, if there is a rainy season, if it snows, floods, or is known for heavy weather)
- Comfort services (massage, hair and nail salons, spas, etc.)
- Essential services (embassy locations, medical facilities, law enforcement, etc.)
- Area-specific discounts and coupons
So, download now this total guide and start traveling as you listen!