This is the perfect introduction to beer making.
Learn all the basics on making your own beer today
Have you ever wondered why most of the commercially available beers seem to lack something, like a special touch is missing?
The good news is that in this audiobook, you will learn about the subtle art of brewing your own beer! You will learn about all the equipment needed, and the basics for identifying and choosing the right ingredients, and knowing where to store the beer for aging.
By the end of this audiobook, you would have learned the basics of making beer, and no longer have to put up with the kind of watered down beers that most supermarkets offer.
I write about the following (and more) in this audiobook:
- Why you should make your own beer
- The 18 things you need to get started
- Beer recipes
- How to choose ingredients
- The top 10 deadly sins of rookie beer makers
- The business opportunity with beer making
- Follow the story of how Jim and Hank made their own beer and never looked back