From the Desk of the How-To Junkie for the "Adventure Junkie":
Howdy friend, who wants to be adventurous, get rid of boredom, and make life interesting?
Life must really suck for you if you're reading this - and I don't mean that in any disrespectful or rude way. I'm simply saying your life is probably not as exciting or interesting as you would like it to be, right?
Do you find your dreaded days never-ending but filled with work, everyday? Are you bored by monotony? Are you seeking more thrill, fun, and excitement?
Now do you ever wish your life was like one big action movie, running around tirelessly, going on secret missions, chasing bad guys, or recovering stolen valuables? OK, that's a little far-fetched. However, the next best thing you can do is have more adventures in your life!
Unlike what you see on TV, an adventure can range from doing something unexpected, experiencing something never done before, or exploring anything new, and even bringing people along for the ride!
By adopting an adventurous streak, you can inject more spice into your life and revitalize your whole being, to make life more interesting and worthwhile again.
By being an Adventure Junkie you will know:
- How having more adventures is necessary for staying healthy with science to back it up
- How to be a dynamic maverick with an enterprising spirit, to achieve all of your dreams
- How to be a worldly performing artist to those around you and get others involved
- How to be excited by life like an explorer, always eager to see what's on the other side
- How to capture an adventurous spirit and cultivate that inner-adventurer side of you
- And much more.
Could you use that jump-start now to get your life going again? Then off the couch and do so! Don't be a square regretting what you could have done. Be fun and adventurous now!
Signing off. Your friend,
- The How-To Junkie