Do you want to improve your self-confidence so you can live your life to the fullest? Are you looking for a simple way to hold yourself accountable for change? Or, do you just need a reminder that you’re still a work in progress?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this workbook will quickly change your life.
Your past experiences often shape your core beliefs and attitudes. It’s easy to lose self-confidence and faith in yourself when things go wrong or don’t turn out exactly as you hoped they would. Even if you think you have good self-confidence, there may still be stubborn areas of your life that make you doubt yourself.
In order to move forward toward success, you need to understand how things have affected you in the past and begin the process of changing your core beliefs. You need to acknowledge any issues that prevent you from fully embracing your truth and learn how to accept your past experiences.
By doing this, you can grow into a more confident person, embrace both your strengths and weaknesses, and begin to live authentically. This workbook is rooted in evidence-based research, such as the 2012 study entitled “Perfectionism, Procrastination, and Psychological Distress", which was published in the Journal of Counseling Psychology by Rice, K.G., et al.
This study reveals how low self-confidence contributes to procrastination and a lack of success and how low self-confidence affects overall accomplishments.
In this guide, you will discover:
- Why it’s absolutely critical for you to write every day if you want greater self-confidence
- The four practical techniques that will increase your daily productivity - and why you’ve never heard them before
- How to use mirrors to learn to speak confidently - even if you’ve always hated looking into them
- The three special ways that successful people empower themselves through knowledge and how you can, too
- How the cycle of self-criticism in your life can lead to depression - and how you can stop it right now
- The speaking exercises that will help you perform and live more confidently
- How comparison is killing your confidence - and how to rise above it
- The “six Ps of confidence” that will change your approach to life
Understanding practical, real-life ways to increase your self-confidence will help you to interpret the events in your life and take control of the ways you respond. And you’ll be ready to embrace the positive changes that come when you live more boldly!
If you want to become more confident today, click “buy now"!