This book is a must for anyone who has anything to do with money. It's for the individual, the business owner, and the policymakers.
The ability to make money and the ability to control money are two very different skills. Tony Melvin had mastered the skill of making money at an early age, yet despite this ability, he found himself in massive debt. At the age of 28, after selling all of his assets, he still owed over $300,000 with no income, no job, and no place to live!
It was at this turning point in his life he realized he had poor habits. He also realized he had never been taught how to control money.
Overcoming all the odds, Tony repaid his debt and avoided bankruptcy. But his greatest triumph was discovering the Rich Habits.
Fifteen years later Tony has taught and helped thousands implement the Rich Habits, eliminating debts and rising toward being truly rich.
Now, for the first time, all 22 rich habits are clearly defined and explained as he takes you on an inspiring journey of victory.
What you will learn:
- The three things you must do to be rich.
- How to control your money.
- The two different types of debt.
- How to get rid off credit cards and personal loans.
- How to negotiate with banks and lenders to eliminate debt fast.
- How to communicate with creditors (with example letters).
- How to deal with legal firms.
- How to handle debt collectors.
- How to avoid going bankrupt.
- How to organize your life and minimize stress.
- How to achieve your financial goals.
- How to develop successful money habits.
- How to play the game of investing and win!