If you feel a specific intense emotion upsets you, trace back the thought that may have induced that emotion. If you feel stressed, what is it that you thought of a few minutes ago? Maybe, you said something demeaning to yourself, or perhaps, you are still thinking of the hurtful things your father said to you? Dig deep to know the connection between your thoughts and emotions.
Emotions influence us and what we do. They play essential roles in our pattern of thinking and behavior. We can hardly separate a person's emotions with his or her daily commitments and activities. We make most of our decisions based on our emotions.
There are three aspects you need to be familiar with if you must understand how your emotions influence you:
- The way you experience your emotion - the subjective aspect
- The way your body reacts and expresses the emotions - the physiological aspect
- The manner you behave as a response to your emotion - the expressive aspect
These aspects play crucial roles in the purpose and function of a person's responses. As mentioned earlier, emotions are usually short-lived. It may come in the form of a quick annoyance toward a colleague at work. The question is, what is the importance of emotions to a person? Why do we experience the emotions that we experience? What role do emotions play in our lives?
This audiobook covers:
- Programming the Mind
- Turning Negative Feeling into Positive Attitude
- Overcoming Fear
- Overcoming the Pureness of Speaking
- How Emotions Affect Your Life
- Change Your Inner Thinking
- Program Your Emotions
- And so much more!
Emotions serve varying purposes. Human emotions can be persistent, fleeting, persuasive, complex, and even be life-changing.
Ready to get started? Click "buy now"!