If you’re looking for ways to fully maximize your potential, then listen to this collection of audiobooks. It presents the key wisdom from four of the best personal development guides out there.
Do you want to learn better strategies that will lead you to incredible achievements in any area of your life? Or perhaps your productivity is lagging and you want to find ways to boost it. Maybe you agonize when it comes to making big decisions or you react intuitively and later regret it. Or are you looking to be more effective in all parts of your life?
If you feel yourself nodding to any of these statements and questions, then this bundle will provide you with the actionable content for which you’ve been searching. It will provide you with significant insights to help you on your journey to becoming a more effective person. It will also give you a better understanding of what makes people tick and what motivates us.
Better You Box Set: Summaries is a collection of four summaries from some of the most insightful and powerful personal development guides ever published: Grit, by Angela Duckworth; Smarter Faster Better, by Charles Duhigg; Thinking, Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman; and 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R Covey. It cuts through all the extra bits and gets straight to the point, delivering you the most important parts of these four outstanding books.
In this audiobook bundle, you will discover:
- The nuggets of wisdom from these renowned authors - without the fluff.
- The true qualities of outstanding performance and how you can adopt them.
- The secrets of being productive, based on the latest knowledge in neuroscience, psychology, and behavioral economics.
- How highly effective people are the way they are - and how you can be, too.
- How to tell the difference between fast, intuitive thinking and slow, rational thinking - and how this can help you make better decisions.
- How you can be successful in all areas of your life.
If you want to be the very best person you can be and learn more about increasing your productivity, success, efficiency, and decision-making, then click the "Buy Now" button to get started.