Ep.299: Honest Cantonese Talk: Staying Aware in a Crowd: Everyday Survival Instincts We Forget
カートのアイテムが多すぎます
カートに追加できませんでした。
ウィッシュリストに追加できませんでした。
ほしい物リストの削除に失敗しました。
ポッドキャストのフォローに失敗しました
ポッドキャストのフォロー解除に失敗しました
-
ナレーター:
-
著者:
このコンテンツについて
Small Talk|小分享
From a Tragic Crowd Attack to Everyday Instincts|由一單人群襲擊慘劇,到我哋日常嘅本能
I play with kids almost every day.
我幾乎每日都會同小朋友玩。
They love playing tag, chasing games, and hide and seek.
佢哋好鍾意玩追逐遊戲、跑嚟跑去,同埋捉迷藏。
Honestly, at my age, I don’t really like running around anymore.
講真,到咗我呢個年紀,我已經唔係好鍾意再跑嚟跑去。
But I still play with them.
但我仲係會同佢哋玩。
Yesterday, I heard the news about a tragic crowd attack.
尋日,我聽到一單好悲慘嘅人群襲擊新聞。
It was a random attack.
係一單隨機襲擊。
Some people were killed, and many were injured.
有啲人失去咗生命,亦都有好多人受傷。
What shocked me the most was this—
最令我震驚嘅係——
Some people didn’t even react when the attacker was already right beside them.
當襲擊者已經喺身邊,有啲人甚至仲未即刻反應。
That really hit me.
呢件事真係好震撼我。
It made me think of playground games.
佢令我諗起遊樂場嘅遊戲。
Tag. Hide and seek. Running. Dodging. Hiding. Creating distance.
追逐、捉迷藏、跑、閃避、匿埋、拉開距離。
As kids, we learned these instincts through play.
當我哋仲係小朋友嘅時候,我哋透過玩學識咗呢啲本能。
Back then, they were just games.
嗰陣時,佢哋只係遊戲。
But now, adults also need to remember these instincts to protect ourselves.
但而家,成年人都需要重新記起呢啲本能,去保護自己。
Not to live in fear, but to stay aware.
唔係為咗活喺恐懼入面,而係為咗保持警覺。
I recently heard some survival tips and want to share them with you.
我最近聽到一啲求生貼士,想同你分享。
Simple survival tips:
簡單求生貼士:
Stay alert.
保持警覺。
If you can run, run. If you can’t run, hide.
走得就走,走唔到就匿埋。
If you must face danger, keep distance and protect yourself.
如果一定要面對危險,就保持距離,保護自己。
Some everyday items can help too.
一啲日常用品都可以幫到手。
A water bottle with a strap.
有帶嘅水樽。
A dog leash with metal parts.
有金屬扣嘅狗拖繩。
A gym stretching rubber band.
健身拉筋橡筋帶。
They’re not weapons. They’re just tools.
呢啲唔係武器,只係一啲工具。
Tools to create space, protect yourself, and escape if needed.
用嚟拉開距離、保護自己,同搵機會離開。
We never know when we might need them to protect our lives.
我哋永遠唔知,幾時會需要用佢哋去保護我哋嘅生命。
Stay aware. Stay safe.
保持警覺。保重。