You are a step away from learning how to combat kidney disease with the renal diet!
Being diagnosed with kidney disease can make you feel alone, like your world is crumbling down and as if you are doomed and your only savior is a kidney transplant. It can feel like you’ve been handed a death sentence and that you are going to be all alone in solitary confinement for the rest of your life.
However, did you know that over 30 million people in the United States suffer from chronic kidney disease? Did you know that of the 30 million people, millions have been able to live fairly normal lives despite their condition?
This is not in any way meant to invalidate how you feel but to show you that you are not alone in this and being diagnosed with kidney disease does not have to feel like a death sentence.
When kidney disease is diagnosed early, you do not have to rely on dialysis and a transplant; you can actually get relief by simply changing your diet. Besides, owing to the fact that over 100, 000 patients are on the kidney transplant list, you really can’t just sit around hoping to get a transplant while doing nothing to remedy the situation (it takes about two-and-a-half to three years to get a transplant), and about 13 people die every single day waiting for a transplant.
This is not meant to scare you but to boost your resolve to do something about your kidneys because it is possible to boost the functioning of your kidneys through implementing different strategies.
I know you are probably wondering:
- Can a change of diet really address my kidney problems?
- What can I eat to restore the functioning of my kidneys?
- Are there foods that I should avoid to avoid aggravating kidney disease?
- Is there any other thing I need to change other than my diet to address my kidney problems?
If these questions are going on in your mind, don’t worry because this two-in-one book will address all the above questions and much more you may have about kidney disease and the importance of the renal diet.
More precisely, this audiobook will teach you:
- The basics of the kidney disease, including what kidney disease is, the different types of kidney disease, as well as an overview of how the kidneys work
- The signs and symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment options, and prevention for various kidney problems, including kidney stones, GN, PKD, kidney failure, CKD, UTIs, and more
- The effects of renal failure and the role played by different micronutrients in renal function
- Risk factors of kidney disease
- Ways to cope with kidney disease and live a normal life depending on the stage at which your kidney disease is
- Steps you can take to prevent kidney failure
- Ways to stay fit even with kidney disease, including specific exercises for people with kidney disease
- The place of a kidney friendly diet in managing kidney disease, including what a proper diet should entail
- Differences between different renal diets
- Foods to eat and those to avoid to manage and treat your condition
Click on the "buy now" button to get the audiobook.