You are a step away from learning how to combat kidney disease!
Being diagnosed with kidney disease can make you feel alone, like your world is crumbling down as if you are doomed, and your only savior is a kidney transplant.
Did you know that over 30 million people in the United States suffer from chronic kidney disease, and millions have been able to live fairly normal lives despite their condition?
I know you are probably wondering....
Is there any other thing I need to change other than my diet to address my kidney problems?
If this question is going on in your mind, don’t worry, because this book will address this question and many more you may have about kidney disease and the importance of the renal diet.
More precisely, this book will teach you:
- The basics of the kidney disease, including what kidney disease is as well as the different types of kidney disease and an overview of how the kidneys work
- The signs and symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment options, and prevention for various kidney problems, including kidney stones, GN, PKD, kidney failure, CKD, UTIs, and more
- The effects of renal failure and the role played by different micronutrients in renal function
- Risk factors of kidney disease
- How to cope with kidney disease and live a normal life depending on the stage of your kidney disease
- Steps you can take to prevent kidney failure
- How to stay fit even with kidney disease, including specific exercises for people with kidney disease
And much more!
Whether you have just learned that you are suffering from kidney disease or have been battling the condition for years, this book is for you.
Click buy now to get started!