If you want to overcome your anxiety and your stress, and all of this leads to overthinking, then keep reading....
Are you spending sleepless nights staying up, unable to shut your mind out? Does negative thinking make you deconstruct every incident in your life and make you overthink everything? It must be getting unbearable out there.
This book is not only a simple guide to learn how to overcome destructive thoughts, have positive thinking, and overcome anxiety. While it can help you in this, the main focus is to help the listener recognize overthinking and get rid of it by thought modification.
You will also learn:
- What overthinking is
- Different causes of overthinking
- Correlation between overthinking, anxiety, stress and negative thinking
- Thinking time program (setting time to think on priorities, goals, etc.)
- How to set a time limit to making decisions
- How to challenge your thoughts
- How to declutter your environment
- Examples for thought modification
- Coping with worrying
- Negative thinking disorder
- Setting your goals
- Identifying core values
- Negative influence of negative people
Would you like to know more? Don't wait any longer!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the "Buy Now" button.