価格： ¥ 1,900
販売価格： ¥ 1,900 または、コインで購入
If you think you are a victim of narcissistic abuse, then this audiobook may be useful to you. Narcissism is at an all-time high in our current society. Although it has always existed within the human race, western society has been increasingly rewarding people for exhibiting this type of behavior. Whether you are in a relationship with a narcissist or you have to deal with someone close to you that is one, the effects of this abuse are unpleasant. Victims of narcissistic abuse develop various problems later on in their life.
More and more people are being diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and these are just the reported cases. There are likely millions of other cases that go unreported as most narcissists don’t actually know that they are one.
This audiobook will teach you everything you need to know about narcissism, starting from the fundamentals all the way to helping you recover from the trauma. Depending on where the narcissistic figure comes from in your life, the abuse may have caused you lasting damage.
If you were raised in a household with narcissists, you likely have been conditioned from when you were very young to cater to the needs of your abuser. This can cause many ill effects later on in life, such as a higher risk of developing an anxiety or depression disorder. To break free from your narcissistic abuser, you have to understand narcissism and its functions.
This audiobook will help you do that by teaching you these following topics:
- What is narcissism and the science behind it?
- Different types of narcissism and symptoms of it
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder, symptoms and signs
- Personality types that are most susceptible to narcissism
- Strategies that narcissists use to manipulate people
- How do narcissists choose their victims?
- What does narcissism look like in a family environment?
- The effects on the victim of narcissistic abuse
- The relationship between narcissism and codependency
- How to protect yourself from narcissitic abuse
- How to overcome the effects of your abuse
- How to break free from narcissism, what are my options?
- Healing from narcissistic abuse
- Using Cogitative Behavioral Therapy as a treatment
- Rebuilding your self-esteem after abuse
- Worksheet exercises to help with your healing journey
If you know that you are currently suffering from narcissistic abuse, it is crucial to get treatment as soon as possible. The topics of this audiobook will help you better understand the own individual situation you are in and to help you identify the best strategies to recover. Before you can commit to a journey of therapy and self-healing, you must understand what narcissism is and the breadth of its effects on you. Without this understanding, therapy may feel useless and redundant.
This audiobook will educate you on everything you need to know about narcissists and the effects of a narcissistic mother on her family. So don’t wait any longer and begin your journey of healing with Recovery from Narcissistic Abuse. Buy this audiobook now!