Hippocrates once said that all diseases, in a way, begin in the gut, and with the way things are these days, it looks like that saying is pretty wise. Science has established that poor gut health can be linked to many maladies.
After you've listened to this book you'll be well on your way to taking charge of your gut health.
Here's a preview of what you're about to learn....
- An explanation of why you need to care about your gut
- The truth about diseases and your gut health
- Find out how healthy YOUR gut actually is
- Gut flora explained
- The BEST foods for your gut
- The WORST foods for your gut (avoid these like the plague!)
- Habits for a healthy gut
- Delicious gut-friendly recipes!
- And much, much more!