Now, it’s time to take a break from your learning routine!
Many people think that it takes very advanced linguistic skills to be able to read a story in a foreign language, but it is not true.
It is not necessary to know the meaning of every single word to understand the overall meaning of a text. Listening to short stories can be an alternative and a funny way of learning a language.
When you finish listening to a story in a foreign language, you can surely improve your vocabulary and your ability to listen and understand the language as well as your writing.
Inside this book, you will find:
- 12 captivating and funny stories in French to help you get started
- Each chapter dedicated to verb conjugations in the French language, in addition to the stories.
- An overview that will teach you how French sentences are structured so that you will be able to understand the types of words without knowing the actual words
- Over 900 defined words to learn with a pronunciation guide, along with English translations, which make the exercises more fun and easy to learn
- English translations of the stories that you can follow along if you get lost
What are you waiting for? Be a master at French before you know it! Scroll up and click the "buy now" button to get started!