After You by Jojo Moyes is the sequel to the 2009 best seller Me Before You. It follows Louisa "Lou" Clark's struggle with grief after the death of the remarkable man who taught her how to live.
Will Traynor, a 35-year-old quadriplegic, hired 26-year-old Louisa Clark as a personal assistant. As they grew close, he gave her six months to change his mind about assisted suicide. Will, a wealthy businessman, grew up privileged in the historic castle towering over rural Stortfold. His father was in charge of the castle while her dad was a groundskeeper. Will had to live with his parents after his accident. He exposed her to classical music, philosophy, fine art, food, and wine. In turn she brought him out of isolation and softened his anger. They became best friends and fell in love. But their love was not enough to stop him from ending his life, with Lou at his side....
Please note: This is a summary and analysis of the book, not the original book.
Inside this Instaread summary and analysis of After You:
- Summary of book
- Introduction to the important people in the book
- Analysis of the themes and author's style
About the author:
With Instaread you can get the summary and analysis of a book in 15 minutes. We read every chapter, summarize, and analyze it for your convenience.
- Kim J
apparently read this wrong , it is an analysis of a book instead of the sequel to the book. please be careful so you don't buy this instead of the book you want
I did like the story.
Yes I in join the story .And it was good.can,t wait for book2 to listern too.
- Extreme Ownership: How US Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin | Key Takeaways, Analysis & Review
- The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing, by Benjamin Graham and Jason Zweig
- Summary, Analysis, and Review of Dan Heath's Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen