The most frequently asked question to cooks all over is, "How to cook"?
It challenges me to ask myself how many methods of cooking are there out there that can be applied to a main ingredient. Let's try this with the most popular and famous chicken. And mind you, every part of the chicken can be turned into a dish. Have you heard of chicken feet as a specialty?
In this audiobook, we will dive deeper into the key basics in fundamentals to find out more.
Home cooks of all skill levels can save money by using their kitchens more efficiently. By modifying cooking habits, making better use of existing appliances, and purchasing new appliances that are energy-efficient, home cooks can save money, extend the working life of cookware, and lessen the time spent cooking.
- Chapter 1 - How Many Different Ways Can You Cook A Chicken?
- Chapter 2 - Different Outdoor Cooking Methods
- Chapter 3 - Ways to Reduce Kitchen Energy Consumption and Increase Efficiency
- Chapter 4 - The Waterless Cooking Method
- Chapter 5 - Tips For Cooking With Real Firewood
- Chapter 6 - How To Cook The Best Steak In The World
- Chapter 7 - 10 Healthy Cooking Tips to Help You Cook Your Own Healthy Food
- Chapter 8 - 10 Inexpensive and Creative Ways to Sharpen Your Cooking Skills