Successful businessmen come in all shapes and sizes from countries around the world. But no other country produces business minds like the United States of America. In this informative and in-depth audiobook about five of the most influential American businessmen of modern times, you will discover how they built empires that have reached out to every corner of the world with their business ideas.
5 American Business Biographies looks at the imaginative and dedicated lives of five luminaries. They are:
- Sam Walton, Walmart creator who built a grocery and shopping empire from nothing
- Walt Disney, who captured the imagination of children and adults alike
- Howard Schultz, who put coffee on every street corner with his Starbucks empire
- Ray Kroc, McDonald’s billionaire
- Phil Knight, the founder of Nike
Get the audiobook today!